heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Haven't touched RO in 5 years!! O_O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all! I haven't played RO in somewhere about 5-6 years. Quite some time, but I'm still familiar. I've only been playing a couple of days and I'm loving it so far.

You'll usually see me getting around on Nasuko or Jacob Elwood for now. I'm planning a third toon soon for WoE reasons. XD
Well, good to have you back!(?) Can't escape that RO feeling huh?
Bad news is: you will never be a clueless novice on prt_fild01 who's geting owned by a creamy that just hatched ever again.
Good news is: we all play the same RO you do/will do. Sooner or later you will have the same gears as most of us.

See you ingame!

Nasuko Wrote:I'm still familiar.

PS this is a familiar: [Image: 2z9mk41.jpg]
Hey, welcome to the server. If you're interested in WoE, feel free to PM me about joining Behemoth. You can also ask for Amara on main or stop by izlude to chat with some of my guild members. I hope you enjoy the server and RO again after all this time!
Amara Wrote:Hey, welcome to the server.??If you're interested in WoE, feel free to PM me about joining Behemoth.??You can also ask for Amara on main or stop by izlude to chat with some of my guild members.??I hope you enjoy the server and RO again after all this time!
Its a trap!
welcome to HeRO!

dun wurry about the changes, spending some time in ratemyserver, doddler's, rodatazone, as well as roratorio's calc would easily get you up to speed on RO. Then there's also HeRO's wiki and forums for all things HeRO Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
I took a 15month break a few years ago and things change a lot..but 5 years? Good gravy you have missed a lot. Well, heRO is a great place to experience it. ~_^ Welcome.
Reference URL's