heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: i saw something new in RMS and i hope heRO won't have it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
B>
You have to kill me for it to drop... which is why I don't PvP... ...I have the resistance of wet toilet paper.??=[
Ooooo I want one, add please
um no plz. its items like that that make private servers get fun of plus it would majorly unbalance the server
Cool to think about. Bad to have.
In all honesty they sound great but they SUCK. I opened bout 5 of em on iRO not too long ago and got garbage cards. The chances of getting one of the useful mini cards are reeeaaalllyy slim. You have a better chance just killing the minis.
But... doesn't everyone need more Mastering Cards?
I treasure my mastering card, for I know it is likely the only poring miniboss card I will ever have.
WorldGovernment Wrote:http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=r...p=1&gid=44

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=i...m_id=12246

see for yourself and feel the imbanessOk

How IMBA is it when we have vets on the server from Way back when all??of those cards were in the plain old OCA?

Though, i suppose the fact you're guaranteed one of those cards for opening them is pretty IMBA.

List of cards from that list that??I wouldn't mind having?

Thanatos Despero
Thanatos Odium
Gemini S-58
Ungoliant
Cat-O-ninetails
Choco (oh wait, already have that one)
Chepet (it's been my dream since before I started here to get this so I could automatically healbomb crap while I hit stuff)
Ogretooth (Shield resistance to medium mobs, like thara, I want!)
Executioner (same as Ogre, but for large)
Mysteltain (SMALL)
Maya Purple (Obviously)
Arc Angeling (only reason I'd ever play with the builds to get more than 77 Base luck)
Deviling (Gimme this and I can tank the world, provided the world is neutral)
Dark illusion??(It'd give me reason to??Hunt dark lord)
Angeling (Make me weigh less for ToH for less armors to resist crap)
Ghostring (See Maya Purple and to a lesser extent, Deviling)

That's??most of the entire list they gave us.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's