heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: heRO on Facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was so surprised, when i open my Facebook account and got to my Profile I see heRO's Advertisement, WOAH! so nice 10 stars to GM panda Kissy2

[Image: hero.jpg]
^_^
i heard there are ppl who joined because of those facebook advertisements... sadly it seems they mostly appear for canadians/north americans as i have yet to see it...

nevertheless, good call there No1

-w-
Ooh, that's pretty awesome! If it shows up for more people, that'll be great.

I haven't seen it yet, but then again, I only check Facebook for like 5 minutes every day...
Or every 5 minutes? Icon_razz

What is quite peculiar, some people don't join the heRO FB page because they don't want their other friends to know they're associated with RO.
I never got that on my facebook. Probably because I haven't listed any games on my "likes". I mean, why would I?

If I didn't see it and I play here, it probably means that a LOT of people who like playing RO or other MMORPGs haven't seen it, either.

Can that be improved? I'm sure if more people could see it, more and more new players would come.

+10 for the GMs still, though. Nice to see they're doing this. I wonder how much Zuckerberg charges. Probably a ridiculous amount.

PS: I'm in the UK and I'm guessing that the ad only targets a certain geographical scope. Targeting a larger area would cost a lot more I presume.
I haven't joined the page for fear of safety Q_Q
Shikari Wrote:I haven't joined the page for fear of safety Q_Q

When i clicked the ads its directed to HeRO website, and when i seach heRO on FB i got 1k+ list so i can't join the HeRO page too.
Under Score Wrote:
Shikari Wrote:I haven't joined the page for fear of safety Q_Q

When i clicked the ads its directed to HeRO website, and when i seach heRO on FB i got 1k+ list so i can't join the HeRO page too.

Dunno I found it easily whenever I've looked for it, I just don't want random people adding me to fb ._.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's