heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Helloes~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Helloes! I'm Avienha ingame and on forums, but my real name is Sarah and I don't mind being called by this either. I'm a digital painter who can
paint in anime, semi-realistic and my own modified manga-Marvel mix. Icon_smile

(If anyone's interested, I'm willing to provide a link to my gallery, but I might post some stuff here in the art section later on. Icon_wink )

I havn't played RO in quite a while (at least a year) but I decided to start this time with a Sin, different than what I've done before (I usually start with a dancer or alchemist). I really like all the customs here and the server seems really balanced so I think I'll be staying. Ok

I really look forward to getting to know people here, and making a lot of friends. Icon_smile

Hopefully I'll get a custom RO-avatar soon. I just need to buckle down and draw one! xD
Ahoy, sir. Enjoy your stay~
Hallu~!
This is a nice server, it's actually my favorite.
I keep playing on and off and my accounts deleted, but that's 'kay...

I draw too! I try so hard with digital art, but I stopped 'cos I kinda' failed at it... :x

I don't know how to use the tablet... S'like rocket science for me.
Cry
cool idea on the avatar, go for it!

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, i bet you won't find any trouble adapting to HeRO Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Cookiemunstr Wrote:
Hallu~!
This is a nice server, it's actually my favorite.
I keep playing on and off and my accounts deleted, but that's 'kay...

I draw too! I try so hard with digital art, but I stopped 'cos I kinda' failed at it... :x

I don't know how to use the tablet... S'like rocket science for me.
Cry

I just use my mouse. My program allows me to fine-tune my lineart so it's very nice and smooth. Icon_smile

mahawirasd Wrote:cool idea on the avatar, go for it!

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, i bet you won't find any trouble adapting to HeRO Ok

GL and HF!

-w-

I've been using the wiki quite a bit actually! I can't wait to try ToH, but I'm a bit nervous because my sin is pretty low level. xD It should be fun, though! :3

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's