heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Japan 9.0 magnitude earthquake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As the thread says. I'm supposedly dead but can't ignore this event.

Article
lies! you will never die! nor will your ties with HeRO ever be severed! Laugh

-w-
Let's pray for our Japanese Friends..
Stay on topic maha. I'm not addicted as before and I prefer to stay that way. This was just something that called out to me as I do have friends in Japan.
I first heard about this when I woke up and checked my Livejournal friends list, since some of those people live in Japan. It's scary. I know many people were reported dead/missing already, but I hope the numbers don't climb too much...
Wow how scary and sad, I hope the people of Japan will come together and be able to restore the areas hit hardest by the quake. =(
well, i kinda heard the report, but i didn't pay too much attention. The number is quite high, some managed to survive by climbing up. I do hope Yuki and all those who live there are ok.(AFAIK, Nagato Yuki's the only player i know who lives in japan.)
i heard(read) this news here first, then i googled it, then got text messages from my friends, then saw it on news. it is quite unfortunate, i hope they'd be okay somehow
Imagine your girlfriends' mother lived on Hawaii. Now imagine her waking up and finding out about this, only to hear her crying in the bathroom as the phone rings and rings. Thankfully, her mom answered. Though Japan was hit, the Tsunamis from it hit all the asian pacific islands near it, including my GF's Mothers place out in Oahu. There wasn't much damage out there, but they are warning that it will get worse. Gods hope that everyone out in Japan will be safe, and that everyone can help those affected quickly.
Right now, there is a fear of one of the largest nuclear reactors in Japan to fail.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's