heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I love the smell of bunnies~ !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My hands smell like bunnies and I can't get enough of it...
Love

It's one of those smells! It's not the full-grown bunny smell, it's the baby bunny smell... Everyone needs to know this smell. I don't know anyone else with this... problem?
o x o

Doesn't it look like it smells good?

[Image: bbunnn.jpg]

'Cos it does.
I just wanna play...
The download is taking forever to start...
- 3 -
my cousin had a bunny once, it made their house smell worse than scattered dog poop on our lawn :o
WorldGovernment Wrote:my cousin had a bunny once, it made their house smell worse than scattered dog poop on our lawn :o

No, adult bunnies smell awful if you don't clean up after them every few days. Baby bunnies have this smell that's, like... I can't even explain.

I just love the way they smell...
:x
i love their smell too, deeply marinade and roasted on a skewer.

This makes me sad...
Cry
the bunny looks like a doll @_@ so cuteee
I know~!
I was suppose to give him away, but I can't...
He's way to precious and he smells so good.
Kissy
well, in most places, bunnies are considered as a delicacy. I know people roast them here, some made risotto out of them. Young ones are more succulent even if they are smaller.
Still, i had a bunny once myself, so i can't bear to eat any. :D
Ngjoko Wrote:Still, i had a bunny once myself, so i can't bear to eat any. :D

Doesn't change how delicious it looks.??[Image: Rice.gif]

jkjk??=p

I was a vegetarian for seven years because I couldn't stand the fact that something was dying for me.

What changed???Extreme degradation of muscle tissue (my body chemistry apparently can't handle a non-meat diet) and I learned that we Buddhists aren't required to be vegetarian - although it is the more altruistic and, therefor (in Buddhist logic - don't get pissed at me), better path.??Ok

That bunny is adorable, though. Can I put it in a tiny exercise ball and hang it from my guitar's headstock like some neat furry disco ball thing? :D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's