heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I want join play RO here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Icon_smile Hello my name is Frendi. And I from Indonesia. I want to join with you here, because i very miss to play RO, it must 5 years ago I stop play RO. And I want to join with you all.
Please your help master.
No1
Do join Icon_smile

Welcome & Have fun!
Welcome~!
Kissy2

I wish I weren't about to go to bed.??Otherwise, I'd show you around and teach you those things specific to heRO.??=\

No worries, I'm not the only good person here.??You'll find tons in heRO.??Just ask!??Most people here are very friendly!??:D

If you want to know everything there is to know about heRO, it's either here in the forums or in the wiki.??Click here to go to the wiki.

To report a problem, make a support ticket here.

As Wira would say,

gl and hf!

-k-

Evil
hi Frendi, welcome to HeRO!

for basic RO information there's always Ratemyserver, irowiki, doddler's, roratorio's calc, as well as ROdatazone.

oh and if you need basic tips to start out in HeRO, there's always @main and you can also look for the Garuda Pancasila guild to guide you in the beginning. Don't worry too much, you're free to join any guild you want, just remember to read and obey the rules...

GL and HF!

-w-
Told ya he was gonna say that. =p
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
Icon_wink Waw thanks for good respon for you all.
I have play it and enjoy it. :D

But i have some trouble in the game.
Everything text/message from NPC it very small font and it can't readed.
So i get trouble to past the first quiz and to read all the message Cry
(lucky first char past with random guest the question)

That it have happen to someone in here ?
And do you have a solution for it ?
Please help me Ok
Welcome Frendi!
well i don't have much thing to say since Wira, Our Guild Leader, have said everything Cry

we're looking forward to seeing you.. /no1
Whispers Wrote:Told ya he was gonna say that.??=p

oh pssh whispers, you know me so well....

-w-

PS: inside troll joke, i know, but i just can't resist...
Reference URL's