heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question concerning Gunslingers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would say its been maybe 2 years since I last played Ragnarok, and for no good reason other than a whim, I've decided to take it up again.

One concern I have however, is the seriousness of gunslingers as a class.

I'm debating whether I should take it up or not, because, although I love the aesthetic qualities, I'm a Dark tower fan btw, I've read many posts that make it, and the ninja class, more of a joke when it comes to hardcopvp and pve.??Well, not sure for pve, but pvp for sure.

I want to be able to climb up to high lvl competitive pvp and pve, and I'd REALLY love to do it with the gunslinger, but if theres no hope, then why bother?

tl;dr version:
Can the gunslinger stand up against other players in competitive pvp?
of course they can, especially with HeRO's black scarf...

ninjas and gunslingers can best 2nd classes most of the time, but against trans they're a bit iffy. Over the years HeRO have seen more dedicated GS players than ninjas though, so i am quite sure GSs can hold their own against most when played properly Ok

-w-
^ what does black scarf do?

hmm, i only saw one awesome gunslinger by the name Cypher and yeah, with what he can do(and did) to me at xx% reducs, i can pretty much say yes, they're good
http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...#Headgears

It's down a couple (sections are in alphabetical order).
Reference URL's