heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I'm out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm more or less quitting RO. I only WoE on iRO and not even every WoE anymore. Just occasionally. I'm very bored with RO as I've done everything there is to be done.

I did enjoy my time on heRO though. I may come back someday but for now I'm done. I'm selling off all my stuff in front of the PvP inn in Pront (behind refine shop). Got a few vends there so go check it out. I figure if I ever do come back I'll have zeny and can start fresh. No point in hanging on to all the gear though when others could use em. I may auction my accounts too not sure yet. I imagine if I do come back I'll want to start fresh though.

Anyway for those of you that I know and played with, nice playing with ya. For those I don't know, good luck.
Aw, well, take care.
And as you leave, randomly a shop with 3 pairs of dboots and other materials appears. Oh well, you confirmed what I claimed months ago, you were the one who stole the gstorage of FN. So basicly, you were responsible for the downfall of the guild and you were also the one that stole the gstorage.

I don't have much else to say then good riddance.
another awesome vet leaving? D: take care, see you soon Evil
come back soon Ok

-w-
Oh, well, I guess you're mostly saying goodbye to RO as I haven't seen you in heRO in a long time. Anyway, it was fun playing and talking to you whenever we did and I hope you don't hold any grudge for past things. You know where to find me whenever you wanna talk or something. Good luck with whatever you're doing now.
Thanks for the byes folks~

Ignore AMJ and his drama. All of my shops are behind refine shop as I stated. All of the gears in said shops are 100% mine from my personal account and from my main char.

@ AMJ - Only one pair of dboots in my shops, the ones off my WS's feet. Quit blaming me because you or someone else in your guild gave the password to a shared account to the wrong person. Quit blaming me for your failure as a guild leader.
Bangaa Wrote:Oh, well, I guess you're mostly saying goodbye to RO as I haven't seen you in heRO in a long time. Anyway, it was fun playing and talking to you whenever we did and I hope you don't hold any grudge for past things. You know where to find me whenever you wanna talk or something. Good luck with whatever you're doing now.

Aww Bangaa I never held a grudge against you. We were just playin with diff groups of people. We'll catch up sometime for sures. I haven't been gettin on MSN or anything. Been too busy with IRL stuff for a change...lol See you left to another server according to your sig. Good luck yo~
Gojira Wrote:And as you leave, randomly a shop with 3 pairs of dboots and other materials appears. Oh well, you confirmed what I claimed months ago, you were the one who stole the gstorage of FN. So basicly, you were responsible for the downfall of the guild and you were also the one that stole the gstorage.

I don't have much else to say then good riddance.

*Facepalms* AMJ take it up to Xev on PM or some other bullocks, not on their damned going away topic.

Xev, if you log on MSN you're always welcome to chat with me if I'm on. :3
Peace Xev, feel free to bug me on MSN
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's