heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bye heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well after two years I'm finally calling it quits. The game just lost its lustre and I found a new game nao. I'll miss all of y'all even though most of my friends are already gone. To DoE, I love you guys very much and good luck with everythang. To Behe, I love you just as much, probably because you've been around forever. To all my friends, I'll pop in sometimes even though all my shits broken, I can't do woe anymore but I'll try to make myself useful. To the GMs, thanks for making this server so amazing but you gotta sort that BG shit out man. So bye heRO, hope you live long and prosper.

Kiss, kiss, hug, hug
Landon <3
Bye Landon :V Have fun with your new game
Bye Landon. Even if I could never figure out which in-game names were you and which weren't - when you explained it to me you were fun to talk to.
I'll miss you Greg =( We'll still keep in touch on MSN. Good luck with your future endeavors and all.

See ya around o7
I better still see you this summer noob and I'll give you news about ADTR+BMTH+WCAR sunday ^________________^
Who am I going to tell all my work stories to now?
I still better see you this summer Greg. :@
i'll miss the free CTs at pvp D;
WUT. WUT. >_>......who am I going to mute now wtf.

I hated you and I'll miss you. bye o/
Take care Greg.
Its been a crazy romp on heRO together, but I totally understand the need to move on. Icon_razz
bye landon, your shenanigans and insights will be missed o7

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's