heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Elements greets the forums~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not exactly new here, just new to the forums.
Just registered recently when i needed a forum account for the guild forum access.

But yea, long story short; I'm Elements, mostly i play my Sinx, Elemental Sin
or just any other of my billion alt chars, with similar name patterns.

Been playing Ro for arround 5-6 years now, and stopped by hero arround 4? months ago.
Although the population is kinda low, the server became dear to me, as it pretty much provides anything i look for in a low rate server. i come from a different low rate server, comparable to this one, just with way more drama. So heRo is for sure quite relaxing to me in that aspect.

Im from germany btw, so pardon eventual typos, or stuff i didnt properly translate D:

To finish this off; Hai heRo Forums!

<3

p.s.: i might refer to this post of me, in the general section. maybe someone can help me on this one?

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=18734
Well, welcome to forums, we'll see ourselves at woe.

^_______________^
Welcome to the forums my friend \o/
welcome to the forums then!

GL and HF!

-w-
O hai Kittie :D!

Long time no see! Im lvling up a monk atm, so i hardly get to party at all, haha. Is your sage finally lvl 99? =P

Also, thanks for the welcomes so far =)!
The name sounds familiar. Were you, by any chance, a member of a guild called "Insomnia" ? (dunno on which server, there were several)
nope, at least not that i remember =P
It wasn't my sage but Alex's xD and yes its a 83 prof now :3 (should get him 90+ though >.< )

I'm on monk alot lately or sniper (almost 98 yay lol)
Talk to you in game <3
Hola, frand!!!
Reference URL's