heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Suggested Character Survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, We've all taken this at least once in our RO careers. Everytime we make a new character and get through the novice grounds, it's that one last step before they send us to the public world of Rune Midgartz.

Just just of curiosity, what was the first class they recommended to you?

My first recommendation was Acolyte, Go figure, but when I was starting out, I wanted to be mage.
aco like a pro
i always get merchant or aco, but mostly merchant, which is my first.
I always get archer when I answer honestly. :o
Uh well I use a list of the right combinations of answers for the class I want that character to be, so I can get free items. :x
Back when I played Beta RO...I got Archer as my first class.
I actually intended to make my first character an Acolyte too, but I am glad I chose Archer for Beta, it made the experience that much better for me. xD

Now and days, I just answer it randomly and take the class it gives me for free items.
iirc when i answered honestly i got aco, but really nowadays i just spam enter and get swordie all the time Laugh

-w-
i never got archer though..., everything else are common. Though my honest answers always result in merchant.
Swordie was the first. And now, I just hit the first answer to each question, and get Swordie still, then I just say I want to be a different class. =\

yay free items
I got merchant cause I love money.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's