heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: FOOD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

What's your favorite food‽

If you're like me, you probably separate it into categories.

My favorite single food item is peanut butter.

My favorite entr?e is pad Thai.??<3

Also, I know there is already a thread for this, but it's from 2006.??:o
i like food, i really do. So much so that i can learn to enjoy most anything, there's so little that i can't stomach. But if i had to choose one food item, i would say the most magical is the tomato.

Lots of vitamins, lots of water content, plump, beautiful radiant colors, could be eaten raw, cooked, juiced, soup, sauce, you name it we can make it with a tomato. Best of all, it could be easily grown and quite efficient in terms of input (land, water, etc).

-w-
I love tomatoes, but I have an ulcer. So, they don't exactly agree with me. =p

I have a friend in Morocco who has never heard of peanut butter except from American movies and TV shows. Peanut butter! o_o
I like steak

and my favorite entree is pizza

and my favorite drink is Gin and Mt. Dew.
o0o, I forgot about drinks.??I've found it depends on the weather and food I'm eating.??When it's cold out, I really enjoy soda.??Mostly Mountain Dew.

Once it starts warming up, I drink a lot of water.??I also enjoy the occasional Coke in the warmer months.??When late Summer/Autumn comes around, I drink a lot of tea.??Oolong is my fav.??<3

btw, wtf is up with Alice dying these days???=[
Cobbinator92 Wrote:and my favorite drink is Gin and Mt. Dew.

imo mt dew makes gin horribly sweet and sticky. I prefer tonic.
I LOVE potatoes and bread, cook them in anyway and they will still taste awesome if not better. Fries is simple and delicious, but i prefer sprinkles of salt than dipping it into ketchup or any other sauce. I love french loaf the most, and i usually eat them when i'm really pissed, plain and dry under 15 minutes. I can make a great sandwich with it too. When i'm really happy, i'll tear them up into pieces, dip them into some thick indonesian curry(i find it fits best), oh the tastes is just Mmm..., man i'm actually swallowing my saliva now.

As for drinks, always go for red or green tea. I can't really stand chinese tea(despite being chinese and all) as they make me twitch after just a sip.

Entree had to be italian, exquisite and fancy and very flavorful(pizza).
I have no idea what my favorite food is anymore. It seems to change every time I try something.

It used to be Philly cheese steaks, but I've stopped eating beef.
Jens Wrote:
Cobbinator92 Wrote:and my favorite drink is Gin and Mt. Dew.

imo mt dew makes gin horribly sweet and sticky. I prefer tonic.

Exactly, you know me, I like sweet and sticky stuff.
...that could be interpreted very wrong...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's