heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bye Bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had fun in heRO but quiting now byebye

Hardly go on, might go on randomly if really bored.

My main reason for leaving would be the Battlegrounds. Icon_biggrin

GL to all!

-Lotus
well bye now... GL and HF!

just a question tho, if BG is so important to you, why did you even consider joining HeRO way back when HeRO had no BG at all? /spin;

-w-
I guess he's trying to say that it's better to have no BG than the BG we have.
i thought of that possibility, but imho it's silly to expect normal BG -which is meant for 1x rates with X population- on HeRO which has 5x rates and 300 effective pop...

-w-
I guess he's not the first i see leaving because of the BG's...
Anyway, good luck irl~
You guys just make this too easy for me.

First "Make the vendors in Payon move because they're making the screen not look prettyyy" and now "I'm going to leave because of a script that's been publically labeled as a beta, and unfinished."

Oh, the lolz.
Ellie Wrote:You guys just make this too easy for me.

First "Make the vendors in Payon move because they're making the screen not look prettyyy" and now "I'm going to leave because of a script that's been publically labeled as a beta, and unfinished."

Oh, the lolz.

Wench!!!!! and I mean that in the most lovingly way possible. Icon_wink

and gl to Lotus whoever he may be lol
:: chuckles :: well, I'm kind of in agreement with ellie on this one. your quitting over something that you don't wanna do? and if its something you don't like, don't let it interfere with your playing, just don't go do that! I don't like WoE, so I don't participate often, but I don't quit since I don't like it. But eh, later amigo! GL wherever the winds take you
Doesn't change that this ''BG'' will get people the items wether he likes it or not. So basicly, you either follow the parade and do BG even thought you hate it (like me) to be sure you aren't a step behind on items or you don't and you get beaten by BG items in the long run.
lolwat.

Do you even go to heRO's battlegrounds?
Reference URL's