heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey. You people.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Many of you don't know me as a lot of my friends have left and are long gone. But alas..I'm still saying goodbye.

2 years ago when I joined heRO, I joined Nocturnal Echo with Ange De Projectiles and met Ayantis, Aaronock, Ange Fates, and Linnea (and more). They were pretty awesome people, had a blast and helped me learn the basics of the game (even now I still suck :D )

Eventually that time ended and I joined up with Nya Nya Crew (no comment) Aesthetic...ok Aes deserves a comment. You guys were fun. I apologize for somethings that happened. K. I eventually joined Behemoth and had some of the most fun I've had...ever. Sure it got boring after awhile but...meh. Amara, Bella, TPC, Guil, all of them were a blast. And idc how many times amara got pissed at me for hunting wobots in the guild dungeons I STILL DID IT <3

Eventually things happened and Ange and I left to start KoJ. Which is around a month ago, so no explanation needed.

Anyways. I like talking.

PEOPLE
Ayantis: Yea, I always hated you, you pissed me off, I'm sure I pissed you off, and more, but I always considered you a friend. Good luck with life and endeavors

Amara: You are an awesome Guild Leader, continue leading Behemoth on the road to victory and keep being awesome!

Bella: You have my number, keep it real yo.

TPC: I enjoyed chatting with you all the times, you were an awesome friend <3

Linh/Maria: Keep up with HCF! I'm sorry I couldnt be in there longer, but thanks for being an awesome friend and someone I can chat with!

Linnea: SMASH PEOPLE WITH DAT HAMMER

Kalain: Keep up with leading FoH, you're doing an awesome job!

Weapon: ....things went wrong somewhere, and I deeply, and truly apologize for what I said. I honestly hope we can chat again sometime, you were someone I could rant to and chat with..

Aedra: Yea. I'm tired lol, peace, good luck blah blah blah lol

Bloody hell I know too many people...

Everyone else: I'm sorry if i didnt include you and I know you very well, consider this your personal good bye from me. If you dont have me on MSN, PM me for it. You're all awesome in you're own special way.

Robots/Seraph/Acension/w.e the hell you are now: You guys seriously pissed me off all the times but...I have to admit. You guys were damn good at this game, and can be pretty cool in your own way. Especially Kev. Damn you and your GTB.

All the GMs: I wish you all good luck with the server and hope you all can experience another fine 5 years of heRO!

As of now I end my 5 years of Ragnarok Online, and prepare to move on with my life. In 2 months I will leave the DEP and join the US Army as MOS25S (google it) for 6 years. Time to grow up and move on with my life!

HOOAH!!!
So what is gunna happen to Knights of Justice?
I can still call you and visit you, its really not much of a goodbye between you and me. However I will say your journey in the military will definitely be the craziest times you'll have, enjoy the traveling around a lot, not everyone gets to do that in their lifetimes. :D
Gee, thanks for forgetting about me =[ no one seems to realize I was in NE lmao.

It was a blast tho! Thanks for the random fun we used to have~ and good luck with all the stuff you decide to do later on~
We didn't want your life story but later dude.
Wait, you were in NE? And KoJ isn't going anywhere.
Aye I will always miss the Nocturnal Echo Guild Take Care now mate
Ange Wrote:Wait, you were in NE???And KoJ isn't going anywhere.??

For like 5 seconds before I...uh...terminated him :3
Keep in touch, Rankypoooo. Good luck with everything. Icon_smile

Talk to you on MSN o/
Fruityla Wrote:
Ange Wrote:Wait, you were in NE???And KoJ isn't going anywhere.??

For like 5 seconds before I...uh...terminated him :3

more like shoved drugs into me as i declared my passion about my true love =[ NE WAS AN EVIL DICTATORSHIP OF DRUG-SHOVING!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's