heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A new player has arrived!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Icon_wink Hello everyone! I'm a new player, at least to this server. I've been playing RO for years now, with some year-long-or-longer breaks in between. I'm just getting back into the swing of things after another year long break, seeing as my last server darn well broke my heart with what went on.

I must apologize in advance if I make some typos or say something that doesn't make a lick of sense, I'm currently suffering from the dreaded common cold!
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!
hope you are able to renew your love of RO here Ok

i'm sure you're already adept at the ways of RO, but do visit our forums and wiki for customs info etc. Get well soon, GL and HF!

-w-
Haha, thanks for the tip! I've found that out easily after talking to a rather friendly player in game Icon_smile they were pretty nice to talk to as well.
So many things to do!
Welcome to heRO ! Hope you'll enjoy our server !
i remember my first char here because of your ign. a blitz hunter which i ditched at lv.75 cause of arrow costs xD

anyway, welcome to heRO. hope you have fun on your stay Icon_biggrin
i remember my first char here because of your ign. a blitz hunter which i ditched at lv.75 cause of arrow costs xD

anyway, welcome to heRO. hope you have fun on your stay Icon_biggrin
Hello,

Welcome to hero server.
Reference URL's