heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: question + suggestion concerning to Star Gladiator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does heRO have a custom NPC that resets all map bound and monster bound skills of star gladiator? if yes, where is it?

if no, can i make suggestion to make the custom NPC that resets the map and monster for the star gladiator? it will be very helpful that we can change it, not all time, maybe once a day or a week?

i know that there is a skill called Angel of the sun moon and stars that resets the map and monster by sitting next to taekwon based job and doing /doridori to get happiness status from happy/peaceful break but doing it will take time and hard to do

Solar, Lunar and Steller Angel
Skill Type: Extra Skill
Max Level: N/A
Prerequisites: N/A

- This is not a normal skill, as you neither need to put points in it, nor will it show up in your skill list. Its a skill which is always present,and always has a chance to activate (rumored to be 0.1% chance per hit if you're doing it correctly) for Star Gladiator should the proper conditions be met.
- In order to summoned the angel,you need to do few things as follows (you can do this in any map you like,even in town)

1 ) You need to sit (yes,must sit) beside a TaeKwon based class (TK Boy/Girl,Star Gladiator,Soul Linker).Note that you must have the other TK class character to sit too,or else it won't work.
2 ) It doesn't matter if the other TK class character that sit beside you have a Happy Break/Peaceful Break or not,but you must get either Happy Break or Peaceful Break skill (any level will do) with you.
3 ) You must be under Happiness state first.Happiness status is indicated by a Gloria-like icon in the right part of your window screen.In order to get it,you must get the additional extra HP/SP from Happy/Peaceful break by doing /doridori command.Keep getting the extra +30 HP/+3 SP regen by doing /doridori command until you get the Gloria-like icon (see here).It doesn't matter if you're going for HP or SP regen or both,as long as you get the extra HP/SP by doing /doridori command,then you will be able to achieve Happiness status.

Level 1: Regen +30 HP normally / +60 HP when using /doridori | Regen +3 SP normally / +6 SP when using /doridori
Level 2: Regen +60 HP normally / +90 HP when using /doridori | Regen +6 SP normally / +9 SP when using /doridori
Level 3: Regen +90 HP normally / +120 HP when using /doridori | Regen +9 SP normally / +12 SP when using /doridori
Level 4: Regen +120 HP normally / +150 HP when using /doridori | Regen +12 SP normally / +15 SP when using /doridori
Level 5: Regen +150 HP normally / +180 HP when using /doridori | Regen +15 SP normally / +18 SP when using /doridori
Level 6: Regen +180 HP normally / +210 HP when using /doridori | Regen +18 SP normally / +21 SP when using /doridori
Level 7: Regen +210 HP normally / +240 HP when using /doridori | Regen +21 SP normally / +24 SP when using /doridori
Level 8: Regen +240 HP normally / +270 HP when using /doridori | Regen +24 SP normally / +27 SP when using /doridori
Level 9: Regen +270 HP normally / +300 HP when using /doridori | Regen +27 SP normally / +30 SP when using /doridori
Level 10: Regen +300 HP normally / +330 HP when using /doridori | Regen +30 SP normally / +33 SP when using /doridori
*The chart above is for a 1 VIT/1 INT type of Star Gladiator.Those regen values may vary if the Star Gladiator has more VIT/INT.
*Note that the regen work every 9-10 seconds for every skill levels ONLY if your current HP/SP is under your MHP/MSP (it won't work if your HP/SP is full).And the extra HP/SP regen gained from doing /doridori can only be achieved if you manage to do 6 /doridori before the regen occurs.In other words,before the regen occurs,you must complete at least 6 times /doridori command before the regen works.

4 ) Once you're in Happiness status,keep doing /doridori everytime until the Angel appears.Note that the Angel will only appear during extra HP/SP regen occurrence (if you doing /doridori).The Angel won't come out during the normal regen occurrence.So make sure that you're getting extra HP or SP regen by doing 6 times /doridori before the regen happens.
5 ) It's worthy to mention out that if you fail to get an extra regen by the time it occurs,all your accumulative chances will be reseted to 0%.Like say you're under Happiness status,and doing step (4) correctly,and gained extra HP/SP regen for 50 times (means that you got 0.1*50 = 5% chances to call the Angel),but on the 51th time you're doing /doridori,you fail to get an extra HP/SP regen,then your chances of summoning the Angel will be reseted back to 0% (which literally means YOU HAVE TO DO IT BACK AGAIN FROM SCRATCH) *this is based on my experience only..need confirmation about this matter*
6 ) Note that gaining extra HP/SP occurrence 1000 times doesn't mean your chances of summoning an Angel is 100%.Some ppl may find it easy to activate the Angel while others took as long as days/weeks of doing /doridori until they manage to summon their own Angel.So the key word here = PATIENCE.

- When you successfully call the Angel, she will free you of your current Feelings of the Sun,Moon and Star and Hatred of Sun,Moon and Star alignments

sorry if this would be a repost but i've search through the forums and none have discussed this before Sorry
There was a thread about it, but I forgot where.

Anyway, it's not gonna get implemented, that's what is to remember from the previous thread.
Yes, it was decided that neither NPC will be made for that or donation wise
It's fun making a SG to harass people and suck away their SP in woe/PVP (it means they either have to bug their prof or waste their items to use skills), but it sorta sucks when the castles Rotate and your map is on one of the older castles.??

I've tried and tried but I've never been able to summon my angel =/

Is it wrong to want to be useful for more than being a somewhat fragile average breaker that can Jump over the entire precast and over walls?

I mean 15- 28 second average break times are nice for a class without EDP or access to ice picks right?
The thread you linked to had no official decision in it, Ptah.??Some were for it, others were against it; but no GM ever came in and said yes or no or that they were even considering it.??I like to err on the side of optimism and say that's a maybe.??:D

I agree that being able to change ones SLS maps at will is far too over-powering for a star gladiator.??However, I also feel that the current method of change is far too impossible - which is why I suggested the GM Service option.

I like the idea of an NPC only if they give an insane quest to change the maps.??Not something like the Stat/Skill resetter in that you pay money and give an item or five, but something that will make you less likely to want to do it again.??Maybe it could get harder each time.??lol

Something relevant, but difficult.??Perhaps it could be level-based, too.??That way, if/when one unlocks Feeling lvl1 [at, like, what? bLvl 60~70?] and accidentally sets map a thinking it contained mob a - when they were actually on map b - they are less taxed than a 99 SG who's been leeching Thors for the past year and decides they wanna go Gorge.
Run-on sentence ftw.

So, like the Skill/Stat resetter, but a lot more difficult.??Ok

Until your maps reset, though, guy, just do what I did.??I reset to a kick build until my SLS maps change.??Sure, I'm not leeching anyone on Incarnations or making 30m per run; but SLS Miracle kicks in often enough and it's fun when it does.??=p
Reference URL's