heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Lord Kalain Cordially Invites:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2yxesxw.gif]

Lord Kalain requests your company to help celebrate his birthday.
The festivities will begin at 6PM server time, on this Sunday 3rd, April.
Multiple events will occur, providing entertainment for people of all levels ages!

As for which events will there'll be.. you'll just have to wait and see~
Are the events events where I can heal stuffs?
you can always heal things if you believe hard enough in breaking the rules!

but geez it's about time :o
WOOOOOOO! \o/ Though it's late, (March 17th St. Patrick's Day) This is TILL official! Various things put it off, but it's finally happening! ^_^ First it was ToH that weekend, then last week I didn't do it in time and wanted some friends to be on...well, sadly they won't be able to be on this weekend anyway, but oh well not putting it off any longer!

I hope that as many of you can make it as you can. I ASSURE you there will be some good stuffs. You shant want to miss it!
surprise Naght Sieger Laugh
oh my GOd, i love the last words, "for all Ages!" Laugh
Well.
It was crazy.

Zombie Run on Catacombs map lvl 1

Protect the Plant

Mass Juperos Run/Lost Peco Jaz Roleplay

I'm tired, have work to do, will post good stuff later. Everyone please, feel free to talk about what you thought of things. ^_^
oo please do... so sad i didn't make it...

protect the plant? lost peco jaz roleplay? sounds like fun!

-w-
KALAIN!!! HAHAH, wow... totally irrelevant post but, HAPPY BELATED! I remember when we used to make fun of you in guild chat cause of your weird chats in Center Prontera LOL but it was all good fun!!! Grats on your birthday and being a great heRO GM!!! These guys are in good hands Icon_smile
Reference URL's