heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Can't start the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I got a weird problem. I can't start the game, when I click START (no update available) the window will just flash for just split second and crashed. I tried to reinstall the game and still the same. Anyone can help me with this problem?

Thank you..??
your pc cant handle RO?
Go into your RO folder, and open your Setip.exe

Are any of the drop down menus blank?
*Setup.exe ?
Not to hijack a help topic, but I'm having a somewhat similar problem.
I start up heRO through the patcher, the window pops up, then gives me the "unexpected error, must close" mini-box, and opens the microsoft error report thingy.
What RO client did you guys install with???One that came from a different server???Do you have a Data folder in your heRO directory?

I'd say reinstall using the full installer.??Works every time.??No1
Whispers Wrote:What RO client did you guys install with???One that came from a different server???Do you have a Data folder in your heRO directory?

I'd say reinstall using the full installer.??Works every time.??No1

The hero Server one. No. Not anymore.

That's what I re-installed with... Still didn't work. >_<
Gonna go with a old school suggestion I always use... Install to your desktop, program files hate RO.
unfortunately, that didn't help.
you know, i had that problem a few times. I play in a net cafe on they said best gaming computer(their computers are pretty awful overall(my heRO's inside my Kingston data traveller so i basically tried on all the computers there)). It froze every now and then after an error show up, the send error report window, forcing me to shut it down from the hardware. Sometimes it doesn't freeze after the error, but if i exit to windows after that i can't play anymore, white flash and RO window pop up and disappear immediately, until i restart that stupid piece of junk. It's a PC problem, probably nothing wrong with your game. Try your game on your friend's computer.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's