heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Rebecca Black's Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
discuss Mad
.......Why did you even make this thread......the song sucks end of story.
The song is the epitome of annoying.??The music is annoying, the video is annoying, the lyrics are annoying, her voice is annoying and her face is annoying.

You know she's actually signed and is recording a full album???It just goes to prove that 13-year-olds should be doing one thing and one thing only: school.

Ugh - that song is so annoying.??I couldn't even listen to more than a minute of it, I think.

[EDIT]

lol - if you Wikipedia Rebecca Black, it reads that "Friday" is being hailed as "the worst song ever." I concur. No1
Cobbinator92 Wrote:.......Why did you even make this thread......the song sucks end of story.

Because he needs attention like Rebecca does.
But Rebecca Black is the greatest thing to happen since Justin Beiber. We should be honored that Rebecca is even gracing our planet.
so i read and had to listen to it myself, and i think it's ok. Average voice, overly simple lyrics, flat tone, still likable. What i can't stand is the rap, i want to strangle the rapper.
She looks kinda solid, probably her first presentation so can't really say much on that.

Note: this is a 13 year old song, so you can't expect a shallow(?) teenage girl with voice tuning to sound excellent. And for goodness sake, the rapper is too ancient to be put into this song in the first place, get rid of him and put bieber in instead. I'd rather see him rap in this MV, at least he's young enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64

Part 2....

edit: watch at own risk.
I demand an apology for these two songs. >=[
formula:
[fridayyyyyyy fridayyyyyy fridayyyyy] + [stereotypical black rap segment]

[my jeannnsss my jeannns my jeanns] + [stereotypical black rap segment]
go check the 10minutes "FUN FUN FUN", it's fun grinding with that tune going xD
Reference URL's