heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Happy B'day Insidefreak <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy B'day Alex :3 Love
Now enjoy your last year as a teen Kissy

[Image: 8oz7.jpg-]
And you better wear this backpack or i'm gonna steal it from you after the work i put into it >:@ ironically i should have made an angeling backpack since you are lightside after all, but i guess pink and fluffy isn't really manly is it xD?
Very Nice!!!!!!!! XDDD
Happy Birthday Alex!! what a nice present XDD
Jealous now
Happy Birthday indeed to you Alex. :P And ShwEET backpack! Like the one that I bought via auction..but you know, Deviling instead! ^_^ Awesome!

/no1 If you have anything you want to do for your birthday in game, let us know! Out of game...well oh ho ho...Kittie is there for that--and that's between you two!~ <3
booo Kittie didn't even remember my birthday last month Love
</3 you Kissy
Cry
happy birthday, alex.
Gee, i never knew you 2 are still so young. Enjoy your last year as teen! <3
Nice present kittie. :3
Poring Slayer Wrote:booo Kittie didn't even remember my birthday last month Love
</3 you Kissy

I hope she doesn't remember mine xD I don't celebrate it nor I wanna be reminded of it.
Happy Birthday alex, hope all is good.
Oh My God
Didnt notice this till alex told me about it . >.<
Sorry Cry and happy birthday to Alex. Wish i could get a backpack like that too ( i want a god poring backpack btw ) , can i kittie ???>.<
Jens Wrote:
Poring Slayer Wrote:booo Kittie didn't even remember my birthday last month Love
</3 you Kissy

I hope she doesn't remember mine xD I don't celebrate it nor I wanna be reminded of it.

hmph, don't know why i got so irritated Mad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's