heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: It's better to burn out than it is to rust.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All right, so here's the deal:??Three weeks ago, my appendix blew up and I almost died.??I then had one of those near-death-experience epiphanies that I thought only existed in movies.

Point of the matter is that I need to stop playing silly video games and get my life on track.??Autistics are big on creating comfort zones and don't favor change very much.??Well, my current list of comfort zones is pretty pathetic and I almost died in them.

It's going to be extremely difficult losing my old comfort zones in favor for newer foreign ones, but I need a major lifestyle change.??Tomorrow marks my last day of recovery and Friday will hopefully open to a happier, healthier life for me.

I don't dislike heRO nor anyone here (except that one person who poked fun at me for being autistic).??I just need to get off my ass and do something with my life before I almost die again.??lol

I know I've never made a departure thread before, and that's because I've always preferred fading in and out.??But, now I'm really gone and not coming back.??I'll probably be on for the next week simply because I don't think I can walk further than a mile and I certainly can't jog; but I'll be gone after that and anyone who wants my accs can just PM me (friends taking priority, of course).

If anyone wants to keep in touch with me, here's my Facebook:??http://www.facebook.com/WhispersFromTheAbyss

Adios.??[Image: Emote_gawi.png]
byyyee \o/

good luck in life
awwwwwww....

though i'm sad to see you go, i too believe a change of scenery would be good for you Ok

i wish you unlimited adventures, go climb a mountain or seven! /go;

don't be a stranger in facebook Ok

-w-
Dang dude, I'm not one to quote startrek much but, Live long and prosper.
NOOOO JORMUN WHY? WE DIDN'T PARTY YET :|

Heal fast! Icon_smile
Oh, I'm pretty much already healed.??This is something I thought about as soon as the doctor told me, "Well, it is your appendix, it is inflamed, and it appears to have ruptured some time ago.??We need to get you into the OR immediately."

That was two weeks ago.??I was hoping to play a lot to get the last of RO out of me and spend a lot of time with my RO friends, but I rather spent a lot of time sleeping.??lol

Actually, I'm starting to reconsider leaving at all.??My roommates work out of town during the week, but just came home tonight - a day early.??The first thing they fuckin' do is turn on loud-ass rap music and start downing Jaeger.??I might need RO to keep me sane for a while until I get my own place.

I had completely forgotten that I live with idiots and heRO is one of my safe havens from their idiocy.??Like I said in the OP: Comfort zone.

I don't know.??I'm extremely confused now.??I LOVE quiet, and this loud music is disorienting to me.??>_<
YES, don't leave please. go online now! :D

BTW, I've sent you a pm. XD
No, I need to leave. Although my appendix will never rupture again, it's this lazy lifestyle that caused it to become infected, inflamed and then exploded.

I've already quit smoking cigarettes and pot and drinking soda, and I've taken small steps to eating healthier (can only do so much on a budget... funny how the stuff that's good for you costs more...). Once I'm able to, I'm going to start exercising more.

In my mind, sitting on my ass sending a sprite around a computer screen to obtain meaningless objects and milestones almost killed me. So, I need out. Badly.
Alot of luck irl! I know we where never that close but i'll add you to facebook :3 Though i'm not to active on that (well i am since i took a break from RO, sweet irony)
@eating healthier, i dunno about your particular town, but isn't subway a regular in most american cities?

subway died out in Indonesia, but that one trip i went to Australia and i must say compared to most other fastfood options, it was quite a healthy and affordable option Ok

-w-
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's