heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hola! (finnish players, come here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm new player in RO and I'd like to gat know some guys in heRO, especially finnish players Icon_smile
So like u all can suppose I'm from Finland and I'm 20 years old little princess named Essi Icon_twisted (no, I'm not a princess, not even close :D)

I would like to meet new people and get to know you all Icon_wink So PM to me or something =) I'm sorry for bad English, I understand better than I write..
hola!

Tervetuloa paras alhainen palvelin, toivottavasti sinulla on hauskaa teid?n t??ll? ^ ^

yst?v?llinen vinkki: pysy kaukana Hillwinds

Laugh
lol :D can i have that sama text in english :D I didn't understand the translation, so i use google translator to translate that back to english Icon_wink Now I know what you were trying to tell Icon_smile So guys dont use that google translator ;D

And thanks Icon_wink
busted :< xDDDDDDD Laugh
Welcome to the server, hope you will enjoy :3
Custom info is on the forums and on our HeRO wiki Icon_biggrin
Thank u too =)
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. I think i have seen/talked to several other Nordic players in the past, i hope you enjoy the server too Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
bit late welcome but, just letting you know that on this server there is quite few finnish players including me.

hope you like it here. have fun and good luck.

P.S. What do you mean world used google translator? /gg thats hoono soomi >:D
Reference URL's