heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: SB Dance and Venom Splasher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this vid on Youtube about SinX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJAeDU1ic2A

Is this still possible? SB Dancing with Sin Link? How? And is Venom Splasher really that effective? It's really cool. I want to learn it. Icon_smile
Nope, they fixed that a loooong time ago.
and venom splasher is a pain to use to be effective. I was once a dual dagger venom splasher, until i realised that it's too expensive and hard to utilize.
1. Beat the a quarter out of the mob's max HP.
2. Poison it, best with Venom Dust.(1 red gemstone)
3. Once poisoned, Venom Splasher it(1 red gemstone).
4. Wait a few seconds for it to explode(1 red gemstone).

You need 1 red gemstone to cast and another 1 to trigger explosion. It's a mobbing skill, but not really effective as it'll do a equal damage to the amount of mobs and the power decreases with the increasing amount of targets and it misses poisoned targets excluding the "poisoned bomb" mob. 1 good thing about it though is that it takes the weapons properties(element, def ignoring, cards, status ailments(i stun with my venom splasher)).

In a nutshell: not for the faint of heart or newbies, difficult and expensive to use.
Reference URL's