heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> 97 Professor (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi again!

Last accountsale went smooth so I thought Id sell another account of mine.
Some short info that you need to know about the account:

Male account
Baselevel: 97
Joblevel: 67
Dark Allegience: 95pts
No wings
1x Enriched Oridecon

I bought the account from Boon myself about a year ago roughly, he had in his turn gotten the account from an old friend who quit the game long before he sold it to me, therefor we could not retrieve the email from the account but he ensured me that it would be fine and now, a year later so was the case, ive used this professor alot and never had anyone else logging into it but me.
However i've grown tired of playing a professor so I thought why not auction it out.
The bad part (i know) is the whole email-story, but i hope that those who knows me can vouch that Im an honest lady who trades fair.

This is not a thread for trolling, since i know this information would attract the occasional low troll, if you dont wish to bid on it i kindly ask you not to post replies on this, unless you have something important to say in a mature manner.

Here goes, since the email isnt retrievable the startingbid will be somewhat low for a 97 professor.

Startingbid 15m
Min Increament: 1m
No buyout

End date: To be announced, lets see if this gets any attention at all first.

And i do not reserve the rights to cancel this auction.
Teaaa!!!
I may be interested but im just a little afraid about the no email thing...
Well, i trust u, so ill go with the SB ;DDD
Hope i get this one, cya.
btw, does it have password to bank or storage??
whats the name? is it niia??
25m
Catador de Piolhos Wrote:btw, does it have password to bank or storage??
whats the name? is it niia??

Im not sure i understand your question, password to bank or storage?
Do you mean Kafra and the Banker-npc, if so then no there's no password to those things, theyre open (dont even know if you can password-protect them on your own account) Icon_smile
And yups the name is niia Icon_smile

On another note, i found 1x Enriched Oridecon on the account aswell which might be worth mentioning.

Thiagoblin is in the lead atm.
[/quote]Im not sure i understand your question, password to bank or storage?
Do you mean Kafra and the Banker-npc, if so then no there's no password to those things, theyre open (dont even know if you can password-protect them on your own account) Icon_smile
And yups the name is niia Icon_smile

On another note, i found 1x Enriched Oridecon on the account aswell which might be worth mentioning.

Thiagoblin is in the lead atm.
[/quote]

Yea, password, u can have passwords at ur own kafra npc ( go in hugel to see how its done), but if theres none, thats ok.
Ok, that worth something xD

btw, 26m
pff
30m
Ah i see, ive never seen those options nor known about them, ill leave them unprotected though naturally Icon_smile
31m
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's