heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Moon Rabbit Hat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moon Rabbit Hat's description says that if your STR is over 80, it gives +2 ATK per refine. It's only giving me +1 per refine

I'm assuming since heRO customized this, the script should match the description.
*signs in*
Ew +1 atk only?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww again I say!

But since Lin posted this topic, this means I won't haveta fight her anymore on the same maps for eggoos! This is now ew. :]
I'm quite sure it may be a typo in the description, because it also says that gives 1% MATK iirc. So it would be 1% matk and +1 atk per refine.
There is also a scripting/description typo/mistake with the Bunny top hat :/ Already sended a support ticket about that though, the script and description do not match either. Just haven't got an awnser back yet :/

Edit: NOTE; the item+script are taken from rms, and according to the description + script the mistake is already on rms (Though i tested in game myself if it was a typo from rms or a scripting mistake). Its not the GM's fault on the bunny top hat :o
Reference URL's