heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Racs (aka XxMalicexX or .Vescovo.) is Quitting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as some of you may know, that when I quit, I'll come back in a month or so, but this time... I will be quitting for good Icon_sad

I need to be serious in my college, since my future will depend on my performance. So, I decided to leave hero and other games that I usually play, so I will not have any distractions in life.

To assure that I won't come back anymore, I will uninstall hero for good Icon_sad
Sorry to surprise some of you...

First of all, thank you to my FAMILY in Cronus Vanguards, you guys truly became a true friend to me Icon_smile you are always there to help me, to support me, to comfort me and to help me level xD haha!

Second, thank you for my RO friends :D haha! xD AWWW... I just met some of you Icon_sad and just when Danielle recognize me D: sorry dani... Thank you friends for being always there with me...

Lastly, thank you GMs and Admins for a well-balanced server...
Hero made me see the importance of other people Icon_smile

BTW. THIS were my last quits in hero LOL! XD but this time, it is gonna be serious...
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=17798

Special Mentions:
Kittie and Alex - ILY guys so much! stay strong :D
RJ - FAAAAART
Felix - IMBA Icon_razz
Goal - go 99 that sage already! D:
Josh - well, you win this game, you will probably 99 Aki faster than me Icon_razz
Kiichi - thanks dad.
Dani - i will definately miss you. LOVE YOU
Gerard - ill miss you and your parties!

CV family - LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Friends - Icon_smile I am happy that I met you guys!
Nameless Parties - thanks for the EXP Icon_razz

RIP and Farewell...
XxMalicexX|94 Gypsy
XxLustxX|90 High Priest
Ygnizem Cenia|86 Baby Swordie
-------------------------------------

Thank you for being a part of me Icon_smile
Daw good luck man with those studies.
I totally understand the importance of that, seems a lot of others are feeling the same lately. :o
Well, i only met you the other day, so i dont have much to say.
I wish you luck, wherever you goIcon_biggrin
and yeah...RIP =(
awww... well best of luck with your studies mate! No1

-w-
Much love, man. I'll see you in real life someday, I guess? Hahaha Ateneo vs La Salle baby. B-)
Boooo i'll miss you so much my gyspy mate D:
Thank god there's facebook <3

Good luck Racs <3 I'm sure you'll do great Icon_smile We will never forget you!
best of luck in life and future endeavors, and we can only hope you come crawling back like they all do Icon_razz
Goodbye Racs Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's