heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Not sure what this is yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hellooooo My name is Jay AGAIN :O! soreeh anyway my account got banned and I'm trying to see if the public opinion on my character name could maybe get my ban lifted :D~~
Character name was: dont look at my cauak
It was a baby crusader and a joke being that it was a baby toon and that it would be crazy pedo of someone to think of looking at a baby's "cauak" and being that there is younger people that play this game that my name was no more offensive in comparison to a kid typing in melons on google with the content filter turned off and that if you actually understood the reference to a males genitalia then you have a perverted mind and you cant take that out on me anywaayyy..... no reason to put anything else up on here im done with my cig so i can use my mouse again.
dunno if this is hello or goodbye yet, its up to everyone that reads this to decide.
jeez..make even more fuss about it, will ye?
Don't see much of a reason of you to even post here if your going to sit here and rage about everything, anyway that my of been my IP ban ^_^ Im gonna wait to see if my armorys IP address will change within the next few min =D wowww gms are raging hard today though.
isnt "melons" referring to bewbs? o.o
I dunno is it? I was thinking moreso about watermelons the kind you eat but being that your sick in the head you made it something bad. Google it. Btw Im offended by your signature it seems to have a reference to lesbians with the way it seems the one in the pink hoodie is rubbing herself against the one with the sunglasses on her head. :/... Not really irdgaf but what ever.
Honestly, use your common sense 3 seconds......Whatever you meant it has, you were aware the name had a double sense and that the one you ''didn't want to use'' was inappropriate....
You deliberately poke the hornets' nest to see if they sting you. What did you expect, a bouquet of flowers?
ehh f*** you :D what do i have to lose at this point; Can't do a damn thing to me in all honesty hold your heads high and keep looking down bitches ^_^, and Jens... if you would please shut your mother fucking mouth I really dont give a f*** what you have to say :D uninstalled... and now your going to say, " well great another ass hole off the server.' Or something along those lines Icon_smile Sorry I've been banned from way too many servers mostly for doing server side hacks but ehhh I guess I can get banned for my name once :D anywayyyy. It was fun heRO take care all :D~
grats for quitting due to a majorly awesome reason
Have you figured out what it is yet?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's