heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Osama is no more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
According to yahoo and the news, America has killed Osama Bin Laden in the Pakistani countryside. They were doing ground operation and took possession of the body later the same day. What will this mean for the american and worldwide troops stationed there?
another man whose crime was violence, halted by the same thing, gotta love life o.o
i find it disgusting that there are so many people that are standing outside whitehouse are actually celebrating someone's death.
I can't imagine the smile of the man who pulled the trigger on that guy.
In truth I'm pretty sure they will never reveal the name of the soldier that got him, due to the threat of terrorism continuing. but normally each soldier has a helmet cam going, so I bet you somewhere on the net is the file for when they stormed the compound
A part of me thinks that the groups that supported Osama now will martyr him since we killed him...

But I feel also that its okay karma bit him in the ass.

I'm conflicted in other words. Icon_sad
Hooray for due process. At least Saddam Hussein got a trial before we killed him. I'm not going to condone bin Laden, his thoughts, actions, etc.; but a death is a death and not exactly cause for celebration. =\
I dunno why are you guys are sympathizing for him, he was the mastermind behind a plot to kill 3000 innocent people. -.-
Not sympathizing really, but believe that his death is not going to solve much, and in fact may inact more people to acts of terrorism.

That's why I'm conflicted. Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's