heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Yoooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Getting back in to rag hopefully, played on [Server1] and [Server2]. Just saying whats uppppp

Circe Edit: Please don't name other servers on the forums or on @main.
Thank you. Icon_smile
Hola! Never heard of [Server1] or [Server2], but that's probably because most servers have "RO" or "Ragnarok" somewhere in their names. I'm sure heRO is capable of outperforming them regardless anyway. Ok

Aaaaaaanywhooo... The square root of 3 is 1.73205081. Any object, wholly or partially immersed in a fluid, is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object. Heavy water is normal water, but with two deuterium atoms replacing the two hydrogen atoms. Just fyi.

Welcome to heRO and enjoy your stay. \o/
ahaha Circe Icon_twisted

well, welcome to heRO Ok
lulz, well, welcome to the server of your dreams, heRO! come join FoH when you wanna get into a good guild!
innocent question : isn't [server] the official server in europe? :o

Editted by Circe.
Nah, [server] is a private server. The official server's are free to play these days though i think o.o

Here is a page showing all the official server's and their names Icon_smile
(iRO, jRO, bRO, etc)
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Servers

Editted by Circe.
No. That was [server]. They weren't technically official. Just had a license to run, and they are now closed down as Gravity did not renew that license.

Now, go edit those other server names out, kids. D:<
i see. thanks for info and sorry for the unintended violation xD anyway, welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
whoopsie, thanks guys
welcome, hope you enjoy it here!

don't worry about them server names, from now on you can just say that you're from HeRO Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's