heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to the server and I just wanted to say hello! I've played RO on and off for years and yet again I find myself reeled right back into this game and onto this server (especially what with summer right around the corner). I've been active for a few days and it's a blast, although grinding and hunting gets pretty lonesome without guildies to chat with =(. If there are any social guilds accepting members then please message me! I'm always looking forward to chatting with new people! My ign is Fennel.

I look forward to grinding (mobs) and hunting with you all soon!
heya there, I'm vahn! welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin if your lookin for a good guild, look for kalain or matrim on Fires of Heaven. that's a really good guild to sign onto. If you have questions, feel free to PM me whenever!
welcome Icon_smile im new too pm me and ill heal and buff you whenever u need ^_^
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

i'm sure there's no shortage of social guilds in HeRO looking for members, i hope you've found a new home Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki - they truly make your RO-ing experience that much less boring No1

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's