heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Talked to many people and they told me to close this, so this is closed for now.
Tomorrow, ill say if im quitting or not.
Do you know the prices for many of them or are just taking offers sir?
dont wanna think about that now... just write what u want and for how much...
i think later
PPE cards 2 for 9m
Great Natures 4m Icon_smile
Quote:Im not 100% sure, and i may give up. So im already saying im sry if i cancel this and be back on playing.
Quite encouraging there!
*shows interest in headgears*
Maybe we can meet ingame later on and I can have a lookie? ^_^
+8 sleepers chain 20m
2 PPE cards 10m
2 Nimble linen glove 25m

pm me in game
Ai~Seh
+7 magnis cap 5m
Man that sucks to hear, if you doubt about quiting why not just take a break and see how things work out? You dont have to sell all you've worked for to get, if you take a break you might be able to cool down a bit, get into better contact with your parends again. And when you feel you might start again or you might realize you do want to quit. I think it would be sad if you sell all your belongings and might regret it afterwards, i think taking some time off the game might clean yur head a bit.

Sorry if i'm being to personal here, i dont want to push you into anything by saying this. I just hope you wont make the wrong choice in this since you are still doubting Icon_wink

Ps. I might be interested in the archer reknown glove, but im not sure how much it is worth atm. Best of luck~
bathory 5m, strouf 5m ea

and yeah, what kittie said
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's