heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Tele is too slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wonder why tele is too slow nowaday.last year,when i kill ktullanux i rarely died by water ball and sg because i tele as fast as after get hit.but now,i cant tele even click 5 thousand time on fwing.i dont know what server updated,but why do they make the game become harderCry
From memory, hit changes happened last SVN in terms of trying to dodge by teleing.

I think you can still dodge basic attacks, but spells are different. If they're cast, they're cast, and hit.

I'm sure I have some details wrong, as the SVN update was close to a year ago now, and other things have impended on my memory. Icon_razz
I believe flywings are effected by after cast delays now. Though Bwings are not. I thought there was a disscussion on it awhile back but i cant remember. So someone will have to confirm what im saying isnt just flying out my back end.
I'm still able to teleport out of waterball fine.
My magic fingers rarely let me down. I've gotten quite good at using my teleport clip in it's timing.
XD this is why I gave up on the creamy card. Try getting to f2 of Thor's on a priestess using teleport... Like Kalain said,if you get good at it, sure, but it's easier to just use fwings in my opinion.
Fwings are NOT affected by cast or animation delays, but you cannot use them during skill warmup/channel (warmup= while that green bar is filling before you cast, channel is only used by the performer classes I think, it's when you have a song active). I know this because I'm the one idiot who mains a clown, and thus AVwinging is my primary damage output in DB/BB parties (it's how I MvP'd Baphomet). Damage application is awkward... for some multihit spells like waterball, you'll take the damage displayed at the time of teleportation. However, I'm fairly certain you can still dodge earthquake and Hell's Judgement wih it if you're fast enough.
Reference URL's