heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: From the mists of the aether... Or, maybe the front door.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(And if he doesn't we could reschedule the location perhaps?)
I very much doubt that I'll be reaching base level 70 any time soon, so don't reschedule because of me. I'm very slow to level, and I prefer taking things easy instead of pushing myself to try harder and harder, so competetive levelling or levelling plans don't slot into my playstyle.
lmao its never drastically difficult to get to lvl 70, Word. its AFTER that lvl things get a little more irritating and you focus on quests a bit more often.
levelling would only be a pain once you turn 95 xP
Regardless, I don't enjoy levelling for the sake of it. It's just a number, after all. I prefer casual adventures, wandering around and having a good natter, instead of focussing purely on the statistics.
XD considering I'm not really sure when I wanna host it, you'll probably be 70 by the time I decide. You'll hit 70 easily on random adventures, I guarantee it. Especially if you're an archer class, since you die less because ranged carries always have a slight advantage over melee ones.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's