heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Fabre taking a break.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my baby is due any day now. and i have some brain medical problems, that require surgery. so i am taking a temp break to fix my problems and get adjusted to the new baby i have coming. and setting up my life. i will be back i luvs heRO. just taking some personal time to get situated with all this stuff going on atm. i only figure it will be a few months. but i assure you only death will keep me from returning.
luvs.
Good luck Fabre, both with your baby and your brains. I hope you will do well! Get well soon and good luck with the sugary. And pre-congratulations to you and your wife already! Icon_smile
grats on your baby, get well soon Icon_smile
take care, good luck with the baby and brain surgery. Icon_wink
get well soon No1

-w-
See you later Fabre, Hope you get better, and uh Congrats to the Baby :D
Congrats on your new baby when he/she arrives and all the best on your surgery =)
born 5-28-2011, 6lbs, 11oz. Gryphon Adonamus "last name here"
the nurses say theyve never seen someone do so well, especially since she used no pain meds taps or epidurmals. my son is very healthy my wife is doing very well (IGN-Nephry). i get to take him and her home tommarow around 10am. so in a few months well be settled and ill be back on heRO.
luvs.
hooey! Congrats, Fabre! Icon_biggrin I know you and I haven't really chattered much, before, but I just wanted to tell ya I'm happy for you and your family, amigo! good name, btw, gonna call him Griff for short?
"Gryphon Adonamus???Were your parents hippies?"

"No!??Nerds!??:D"

"Oh, that makes sense, too."

Laugh

Congrats on the baby, Fabre.??When can I come over and eat him - I mean greet him.??Whistle
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's