heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Whaaaale Hoooowdaaaay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well.. I'm new to heRO :) I'm pumped to make new frandz on here! Uhhmm.. I haven't played RO in about a year, aaand I missed it :) So now I'm back. <3 Who knows for how long though! haha I might invite my cousin to this server, too! Wooooo!

About me? I like tooo.. uplift people :) .. usually. haaa! :) That's about it :s

No clue what my IGN is going to be yet, since I'm sure everything that I've previously had is taken about ten billion times over.. :F

GET READY FOR SOMETHIN' AWESOME! AHHH!

Jk I suck :)

Also, I'm listening to Hans Zimmer's Inception Soundtrack.. can I get a WHOOP WHOOP for that?! :)
Whoop whoop!
It's a pleasure to meet'cha!
Welcome to heROIcon_smile??I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Well thanks you guys! Icon_smile
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin hope you will enjoy~
Meee tooo! I'm supaaah pumped! Did anyone else see ON STRANGER TIDES tonight?!!?! :D:D:D My friends and I dressed up like pirates (and not like hoes) .. and we were the only ones that dressed up.. It was a smidge depressing BUT SO FAAAN! Ahhhh.

P.S. I'm almost done downloading and installing everything for this server~ :) hopefully no problems arise. :)
:: scratches his head, confused slightly and points to Brigette :: I think this one's broken! she's noisy....lol just kiddin, welcome to the server! name's Vahn, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me either here or in game.
Uhhrryeah lol sorry, sort of Icon_smile Rock! I probably will or somethin.. once i get in game :o
XD Welcome to heRO!

Zimmer?
Today's Hello to a Newb is brought to you by...
THE LOW BRASS SECTION!!!!! *blasts the Inception soundtrack*
HALLELUJAH!!!!!! Icon_smile)))))
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's