heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello/Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! This is actually an introduction, and a question, in case you can't read the topic...in which case you can't read this...in which case nanynanydoodoo.

Ahem.

I am Tekias. New to heRO (I think), and haven't touched RO in...about 8 years now.

The site layout looks strikingly familiar, as does the name. Does this server have any relation (official or otherwise) to the heRO server I played back then?
well this server has been up for a while, about....4~5 years I think.

Regardless Welcome(back) xD
Hello welcome to the server Icon_smile
This server has been up for 5,5 years now, celebrating our 6th b'day in October this year Icon_smile
Well, regardless if this is the same server or not, I just got the game installed. And dear god the music takes me back. This was my first online game, and it's good to find home again.
hi thar, welcome back to the world of RO!

perhaps it would be a good idea to check out all the additions to RO in iROwiki, ratemyserver, doddler's, roratorio's, ROdatazone, and of course HeRO's own forums and wiki for the customs.

hope you find the server enjoyable. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome =D
The website has been the same since the server opened and it was custom made by someone from the team back then, so it's likely that if it looks familiar you played here before. Please note that we never delete accounts so if you did, your old account should be intact too. Welcome to heRO!
GM-Azote Wrote:The website has been the same since the server opened and it was custom made by someone from the team back then, so it's likely that if it looks familiar you played here before. Please note that we never delete accounts so if you did, your old account should be intact too. Welcome to heRO!

Hah, yeah, like I can remember what name I used back then... *tries anyway*
Reference URL's