heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Heyoo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyoo, Jun here.
After some unfortunate events from my other server, I've decided to come here.
I'm hoping to bring along some good friends I had in my old server as well.
I really love how you guys have a rule that allows no duel clienting. No more EZmode leeching with a sniper and free buffs with a pocket priest :O! Right now I'm trying to create an account but it keeps on saying that I've entered the security code wrong...rofl. Well anyways, enough rambling...hope to be playing with you guys soon.

P.S - If there is any guild out there that is PvM, partying, MVP, or social oriented I will be interested to join~

-Edited-
no saying of other servers please Icon_biggrin

anyway, welcome to heRO. hope you have fun on your stay here :3
I'm glad to hear that you think our server will be better suited to your needs than the other ones, but agreeing with ispam, we can't mention them. Anywho, if your looking for a good guild, there is a one just getting off its feet called Persona Magnifica! Its an RP/ social style guild, and I know they would love to have you and your friends join up
helloooo
but but but it's only Mai...

aaaanyway... welcome to HeRO!
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-

PS: yah, dual clienting sure takes the fun out of the game, why would you need to play with yourself when there are so many willing party mates and guild mates here Ok
Welcome to the server, i hope you will enjoy it here~
Even though HeRO is my first RO server i think the rules here are great, bottim and duelclienting sure sounds like it will ruin my gaming experience, if i need a buffslave i'll just force my bf *evil laugh*
Hi there =D
<3333 More self editting players. :D

Welcome~
Reference URL's