heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there! [<<I have no idea what to write>>]

umm...

So my in game name is Thammy (I`m male) and I`m not new to RO world. I started playing ro since kro beta after that I was on iro and loads of private servers. No1
I`m already playing here so just pm me or enything if anyone would like to talk. Ok
Tho I only started playing here I already love this serv. Why? Its so damn oldschool! No reneval crap and everything! No1
I`m kinda used to those damn 3rd job`s and reneval style of gameplay but I will learn to play here too Icon_wink

[<<once again I have no idea what to write>>]

errr...

see you in heRO~
Welcome! And about the server itself...I do like how the drop/exp rates aren't insane 1000x xp/100% card drops. I want to PLAY a GAME, dangit, not kill one Poring and get level 40.
lol I know how you feel, I just recently began checking it out and still prefer heRO to iRO. Anywho, welcome to our server and should you have any questions, feel free to find me and PM me!
Welcome =D
Hi am new in this forum...welcome to all other old member...I want to introduce myself here at your portal. I like this place very much so I want to join it for more info

Birthday party Treasure Hunt
Welcome to HeRO Icon_smile
Custom info is findable here on the forums or on the HeRO wiki Icon_biggrin
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

good to hear that the scenery here is to your liking Ok
well, +1 what kittie said above. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's