heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Persona Magnifica!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm the Wandering Wordsmith, and I'm here today, to advertise our new guild.
(Read: Shamelessly plug. Cry )

Anyway. We're a newly established social/RP guild. Between myself and Vahn_hyperion, we're hoping to open up a little hub for anyone who wants to casually roleplay and interact IC, without the burden of a focussed storyline!
(For the moment, anyway. We may bring one in later.)

If you're interested, head on over to the docks in Alberta! I'll be there, with an invitation ready and a story to tell, if you've the ear for it. Perhaps you'd like to hear of Payon's Spiny Poporing?

Anyway. Um... That's the plug-I mean advertising done! I look forward to seeing you join our merry band of roleplayers~

WW.
I can join you guys on my creator Icon_biggrin i'll be sure to visit you guys to talk about for details Icon_smile
Awesome! I'll hop online now, at the ship in Alberta~
I've been looking for a guild who will take a near absolute total noob. If you'll have me, I'll keep a look out at Alberta.
Hey, we are still looking for more either new members that are interested in learning how to RP or experienced folks just looking for a good time! if you want to find out more, feel free to PM me or Wandering Wordsmith here on the forums or online through main!
Sorry still haven't found the time to get online, i'll promise you guys i'll join after the 21th of June Icon_smile even if i'd come online to join i'd go offline immediately after joining so i will be useless for atleast a few more weeks XD
If you want to get recruited, speak to Vahn. I'm leaving.
:: sighs and rubs his eyes :: now this is annoying.... alright, even with wordsmith quitting, I'll add you when exams are over, kittie. Heartache, if your lurking this thread, PM me in game and I'll add you too!
After some consideration, I'm deciding against my earlier thought. I'm disbanding the Persona Magnifica and Creating a new guild, a better guild. Make way for The Academy!
Reference URL's