heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Salutations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there c:

I am Enki, and I am new. Hurray!

I'm a college student who started playing RO a good six or so years ago. I sort of quit about a year-ish back, having sort of outgrown MMOR's.??A friend of mine convinced me to join this server this past weekend, so here I am! I seem to have a lot to catch up on, updates-wise *scratch head*.

Ingame, I go by Magpie, Starling, or Kingfisher c:

Ooootherwise, I'm a writer, artist, and noob improv performer. Idk what else to say o3o So hello, again, and good to be here!
Writter/artist here too Icon_smile pleasure to have you here!
I recently joined too and havent leveled much so we could hang out later on if your free :D
Welcome to HeRo!

I joined this server 2 days ago, but I'm not new to RO. xP

Nice to meet u~
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
Hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

so... you're an artist/improv performer, do you have some special Enka repertoires we could have seen/hear? tee hee

aaanyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. And RMS, iROwiki, as well as ROdatazone and Roratorio's is still there if you need to freshen your memory about the game Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Thank you everyone :3 And deffie, to those who want to meet up X3 If you ever see me around, give me a shout :D

Thanks for the heads up about info :o Ahah, I had no idea what Enka was until I wiki'd it just now X3
Reference URL's