heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Leaving.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not for any particular reason. Although, I guess that is the reason, now that I think on it...

Sorry to disappoint, Vahn. There's no reason for me to stay, and plenty of reason for me to go.

The Wandering Wordsmith is gonna wander elsewhere.

Bye.
Well good luck finding a new place to wander :o
Sorry to see you leave even though we don't know each other that well.
Thanks. See you around, maybe.
That was a short stay.

The combined values of any missing items from your suite after your departure will be applied to your credit card.

We know you have a broad selection of Ragnarok Online servers, and we thank you for choosing heRO. We hope you enjoyed your stay, and we welcome you to come back anytime you are near any of our worldwide locations (the internet).
lol nice one whispers Laugh

aaanyway, so sad to see you go away so soon...
kinda makes me wonder tho, what event could have possibly expedited your departure in such a manner... Question Mark

nevertheless, GL and HF in all your future endeavors!

-w-
-_-; srsly?
I'm an escapist. And heRO's failed to deliver the escape I was hoping for.
not enough role players and too many trolls. Well, good luck with your new escape.
WanderingWordsmith Wrote:I'm an escapist. And heRO's failed to deliver the escape I was hoping for.

Me too, i like my comfort zones.. waiting for RO2..

hope to see you in another life wanderer <3
pssh, i'm an escapist myself, but there's no escaping HeRO!!! just look at all those ppl who keep saying "i quit" in the forum every month Ok

Laugh

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's