heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Academy, now accepting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there! I'm vahn, and I've been here for a while. You know who helped me get situated in this game? An Experienced player named Sanjiirosan. Well, he's no longer around, and since then I've learned quite a bit, and want to share what I've gained and learned through helping new players. As such, why not make new players feel welcome by giving them access to knowledge and a warm experience by joining a guild that should be more like a family or school than an army for WoE? So, I'm making The Academy, a guild that specializes in helping new players and those that just want some companionship as they play. Nothing serious as WoE right now, but something fun that makes people eager to get online and join their friends in Quests or Dead Branch/Bloody Branch parties, or just allround fun! So, if your interested, feel free to PM me as one of my alts, like I'ma Lead Farmer!, either as a new player or a long time runner that merely is looking for some good conversation and the eagerness to help others! Can't wait to hear from ya!
... Lolwhat.
Icon_biggrin makin a beginner's guild, so hush, zara!
He just has to fill his Ass Quota, don't mind him.
:: nods, pretending to understand :: ahhh, I see!
It's not about being an ass. It's just hilarious that a person maining a "BK sinx" tries to help new players.
Jens Wrote:He just has to fill his Ass Quota, don't mind him.

Funny it's you saying this...

Go look at what you posted in Achi's guild topic.

Anyway, good luck if you truely intend on joining woe, any new players to it will be gladly welcomed especially if they make the scene a bit more ''exciting''.
Gojira Wrote:
Jens Wrote:He just has to fill his Ass Quota, don't mind him.

Funny it's you saying this...

Go look at what you posted in Achi's guild topic.

Anyway, good luck if you truely intend on joining woe, any new players to it will be gladly welcomed especially if they make the scene a bit more ''exciting''.

In that topic, I wanted to post something else but refrained from it, not wanting to unnecessarily stir things, so I kinda shortened it.

More precisely, it was speculating about certain people's motives.
Icon_biggrin zaratus is alright to say whatever he wants to say, though he can doubt what I might know or what I might not know off of what class I main as. doesn't mean I might not know something about stuff other than just sinx stuff
You should make it a friendly army for woe in a family setting. But either way, good luck :o
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's