heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm Emrym and I'm new to this server. I did and still play on other servers but I wanted to play a low rate server and I stumbled upon heRO.

I was kind of surprised when I logged in for the first time as I was greeted by the sight of a memorable RO interface, not like the new ones on other servers (I think they have the renewal thingy? don't really know much about that).

Well see you around Midgard~ ^_^
lol heya there! I'm vahn, and yeah, we are a little behind (like renewal, but its alright) but trust me, your gonna have lots of fun here! Anywho, welcome, welcome, come on in, and should you have any questions, feel free to PM me here or in game!
ehehe thanks! sure thing ^_^ ..well I do have a question. Is there a skill/stat reset here?
lol interesting system ahaha. Thanks ^_^
Hello Emryum Icon_biggrin
welcome! if you need zeny to restat let me know and if you wanna level together im a priest so i can help <3
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

as good old Circe has shown, loads of info can be mined in the server's wiki and forums Ok

see you in-game, GL and HF!

-w-
o/ hola
Circe was called old Icon_razz Laugh

welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D
Reference URL's