heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: After a very long leave...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heya everyone.
I don't know how much things have changed here. Umm, well, those who know me from long ago should recognize me. Icon_smile Hopefully... XD
Anywho, well, I've been bored lately and I decided "Hey, why not reinstall heRO and check things out?"
I won't be as super active as I used to be almost 2 years ago, but I will log in and have some fun. Yes, this time it will be fun....

Good news is that my art junkpile will be moved to DA so I can show how I've improved. :D
Bad news is that the offers made long ago in my art thread won't be taken since I plan on starting anew (not new character, just reorganizing everything for now. :3)

Anywho, hi new people whom I haven't met! :D ^-^

*waits patiently for the installer to download*
:: pokes :: heya dood, dunno if we had crossed paths before back then, but welcome back! I hope that some of the other folks that have gone astray will be returning now that you've come back! Icon_biggrin anywho, if I haven't met you before, heya, nice to meet you!
\o/ woohoo~! Yeah, this is my third time trying to download the client. Woop.
And thanks :D pleased to meetcha, since I don't think we've met before.
well, anyone that's a friend of sohee's and L is a friend of mine! Icon_biggrin what kind of connection are you using to get a fail twice?
welcome! pleasure to meetcha im jess Icon_smile
Hi thar Jess. :D
ive only been here for a year so im pretty sure we don't know each other, i read some of your posts from some threads before though :D

wb Icon_biggrin
Hi. ;D
Did you finish highschool yet Kenshiro? :O
Well hi tharr.

Edit:
@Aaron
Yeah I did. :3 Graduated last month, starting college in 2 months. x3 I'm all excited.
Welcome back, i do remember you even though you probally don't know me xD
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's