heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Alas, I must depart T~T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to changes in my young life, it has become impossible for me to play HeRO daily, or even weekly. So I am taking this time to say my goodbyes. I might be back on every now and then, but you can never be too sure Icon_wink

Aedra/Valenwood/all those other characters we know and love;
I miss those good old days where me, you, wind and flam could all hang in Amatsu. I wont forget you...(anytime soon, at least) Cry

Boxie... I love you and your randomness. I will miss you very much. I hope those darn tentacle monsters that Ryan keeps summoning will leave you alone. Kissy2

Bodom, I will miss you very much...Good luck wherever you go ( or even if you dont go anywhere Laugh )

Celestial Eclipse..."Back in my day..." This was my second guild, but my first without my cousin. XD
Laugh
Dman... I didnt know you well. You were my cousins buddy, but i cried when you left. We are still buddies in my mind... Cry

Flamage... Well, i could call you =/
Lena Saffron... Best wishes to you, I hope you live life to the fullest...
Remember, Life is short, Party NAKED!~ Icon_twisted

Mandala... I will miss all of you. Anyone who is or has been in Mandala has the best of my wishes.

Matt... DURN WAFFLE PIGEONS D=<

Ryan... I will miss you a lot... kthxbai Icon_wink

Vahn... I will miss you a lot dude. You are in my top 10 buddies.
Im sorry we didnt get to talk more....
HealingWind...(aka Wind) You are one of my best friends. I never forgot that little hiding place in amatsu... Remember, the club you me and flam had?... good times Ok

and all those other people i love... (Including but not limited to... Lae and Keri, Kimiye, Heart, Gerik, and everyone else i met)

Well, I hope you all have a nice time playing HeRO. I know I did...
Alas, I must depart now....
"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, now it seems as though they are here to stay. Oh I believe in Yesterday." - The Beatles
good luck in what you're doing Icon_biggrin hope to see you soon again Icon_wink
Bye Nick. Luv you very much and good luck in all you do - you are an amazing guy and hope to see you again one day! Kissy
Goodbye and alot of luck in real life!
GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's