heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: settling into a server. (looking for guild)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm new to this server and I'm looking for an active, friendly guild to have awesome adventure times with

I am currently a mage, but i have been a level 65 Wizard on a 1/1/1 server, so I have some experience with the class

IGM is Harron

hope to hear from you soon Ok
hello, not trying to burst your bubble, but most guilds don't recruit newbies for some reasons. Good luck with the guild hunt and have fun. Icon_biggrin
Plenty of guilds recruit newbies, especially the adventure/party based ones.
are you willing to woe?
from woe guilds atleast behe recruits newbies
I've never WoE'd before, and I'm more focused on having fun and leveling than pvp really

any other friendly, fun guilds out there? people I should pm, anything would be lovely Icon_smile
Feel free to join, my guild, we just started are accepting any low levels and newbies, we party and help each other level.
There's FoH, all the members are pretty nice, but its being rebuilt so to speak.
Ehm, I recommend you join Elixir or Fires of Heaven. They got the friendliest players and they do parties a lot.

and oh I almost forgot...

Welcome to heRO!
Angel Wrote:Ehm, I recommend you join Elixir or Fires of Heaven. They got the friendliest players and they do parties a lot.

and oh I almost forgot...

Welcome to heRO!
Reference URL's