heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Insert catchy introduction title here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uhm, hello guys. First things first, I suck at introducing myself so I'll just keep it short, err, my name's Lou, in short just call me Rakshasa.

So while looking for decent RO servers online (can't keep up with our local server, close to bleayuk), I found heRO server! Lol unique huh? Laugh

Soo yep, I hope the server and the community will be nice to a complete lost newbie like me. (That's it I guess.)

Yay! Let's have cookies.
hey there welcome to ragnarok! My name is vahn. anyways I hope that if you have any questions feel free to pm me in here or pm me ingame. anyways welcome again and I'll see ya around!
Welcome to HeRO, i hope you will be able to feel at home here Icon_smile
Thanks, I'm still clueless 'bout the new stuff in RO now, last thing I know was Amatsu patch. =_=''
Well for our custom information i can advice you to check out our forums and/or our heRO wiki Icon_smile

For other new information i think ratemyserver.net and the iro wiki are your new friends as well Icon_biggrin
Thanks, will surely do that. Looking forward to seeing you all in-game!

Oh btw, are there 3rd jobs in the server?
No, do not have 3rd jobs nor do we have renewal Icon_smile
Ohh, I see. Thanks!
*insert catchy welcome here*

+1 what kittie said above... Ok

GL and HF!

-w-

PS: oh my, what big name you have...
ive only been in the official server til the amatsu/kunlun patch too :D

welcome to heROIcon_biggrin
Reference URL's