heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: pretend you have a disposable income
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would you be interested in either of these shirts?
http://nerdcoredesigns.com/roshirt.png
With various other emotes as well?

And, lets pretend there was some contest. Would you be excited to win a prize like this?
The giant Oh My God is too giant and left breast images are too stock and cliche, imo.??I like top and center best for smaller images - right over the sternum or in between the shoulder blades.

A No1 between the shoulder blades would be epic.??Ok
Hell yes, maybe if it wasn't so pixelated.
Landon Wrote:Hell yes, maybe if it wasn't so pixelated.
Its pixel art on purpose. Blowing up the emote to be big enough without re-drawing it would be too blurry and lose too much.. uh.. 'quality'. But thank you for your input.
Whispers Wrote:The giant Oh My God is too giant and left breast images are too stock and cliche, imo.??I like top and center best for smaller images - right over the sternum or in between the shoulder blades.

A No1 between the shoulder blades would be epic.??Ok
So you're looking for something like this:
[Image: omgcenter.png]
or, as requested, /no1 on the back?
[Image: backno1.png]
That top image needs resizing, or even spliting into two. :X
I'd buy one of the /e29 face ._. or /rice xDD as the second img you posted even if it is 'too cliched' =(
How about some /e31 amirite? Maybe I'll just do a whole emote set, then... With choice of front or back pictures?

According to Solarys, if I had it on the whole the shirt (like the first example) it'd be like 'your crotch is doing the emote'
the center one looks nice
mmm. is it possible to have lots, i mean whole lots of emoticons in 1shirt? i think i'd buy that if ever xP
/e31 is one of my favorite emoticons xD
I think i'd like a girly shirt in black though, i never wear white :o
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's