heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Auction: Friday June 24th at 9:00pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Next auction:
Date: Friday June 24th at 9:00pm

-Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wings

-Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wings

-Pixie's Letter: Grants free and unlimited access to Fairy Dungeon, just talk to the NPC with it on your inventory.

-Drooping Pixie: Upper headgear, +5 Hit, +5 Mdef, 5 def, Decreases after-cast delay by 5%, required level:65, all classes. Comboes with Red Fairy Wings for 5% attack speed or with Blue Fairy Wings for 12% decrease of cast time.

-GM Service: GMs will do a donation service equivalent of costing 5 dollars for you. Same restrictions apply as normal donation service. You must use up your GM Donation service before the next month's fairy auction or your GM Service will be voided.

-HeRO Helper Hat Selection: Winner's choice of any one of the currently released HeRO Helper Hat's including this month.

-Assassin's Glory: +10 Specialty Jur[4], +0 Infiltrator[0], +6 Pinwheel Hairpin[1], +6 Thieves Cloths [1] with +2 Str or +3 Agi.

-Killer Instinct (Take 2): A choice of 1 map that contains an MVP, for 1 week will be??PVP enabled on it, allowing PKing on the said map. The map will remain exp-lose. Enter at your own risk!

-Foot Protection: A perfect refine on any Foot gear from +4 directly to +6 or a +6 foot gear to +7. (+5 gear cannot be used).

-Summer's Gift: 50 Summer Suits, Sunday Hat, 30 Fruit Mix and a choice of either Marin or Poporing backpack for fun summer of sun and adventure!

-Brasilis Unleashed: An event for you and 11 of your friends that will take you through the area surrounding the city of Brasilis, including a meeting with Boitata!!

-Pandora's Baking: Receive 8 real cookies baked by Pandora herself with free regular shipping anywhere in the world.
[Image: mcchmx.jpg]
this month has definitely the best things *-* (except for the elven sunglasses) Laugh
gimme assassin's glory please /gg ITS MINE
backpack in auction /rice
Hanzo Wrote:gimme assassin's glory please /gg ITS MINE

hanzo get out its mine!!!!!!!
killer instinct looks more friendly though /gg
Lol, great, Nameless is gonna be PvP again, which is gonna make pasanas retardedly OP because everyone is gonna want to thors. Oh, but wait, pasanas are already retardedly OP... I'm sensing them going for the same as imps after this, assuming Nameless is picked again.

That, and sad face, I gotta farm up 30m before this... I want the blue fairy wings now XD guess who's gonna be crashing the market on Hydra cards!
Quote:-Killer Instinct (Take 2): A choice of 1 map that contains an MVP, for 1 week will be??PVP enabled on it, allowing PKing on the said map. The map will remain exp-lose. Enter at your own risk!
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not that thing again >.>

Quote:-Brasilis Unleashed: An event for you and 11 of your friends that will take you through the area surrounding the city of Brasilis, including a meeting with Boitata!!
Does that mean we're getting Brasilis dungeon open soon? :D
OT: imo, it'd be better if the PK zone is tele-disabled and could possibly be not a mvp map *cough*hillwinds*cough*

but meh, why bid for something everyone knows what the outcome would be regardless Icon_razz
That's just mean towards beginners... although it gives me an excuse to farm Poring Island some more and stop ppl from killing God Poring then heal it. :o
does dimensional gorge count? its been active gg
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's